Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 15

Thank You

Project GC has now been replaced by Project A and Project M. Let's hope I'll get one of them. Although a personal preference leans more towards the M :)

Well, when if I do get the M (or A), I'm hoping the new company will grant me some vacay time. There I said it. The 'new company'. Here I am, as I type this, a wave of realization hits me. I am going back into the rat race again after a sweet 3 months break. Or honeymoon, as I prefer it to be. It was good while it lasted, and rightfully so - all good things must come to an end.

The Company. Isn't quite where I'd like to see myself working in. HOWEVER, it pays. It pays well. And the title that comes along with it on the name card is pretty nice to look at. No, it doesn't say CEO, but it does it for me. At least it will look good on the CV, if I manage to survive at least 2-3 years with the Company. Another mini perk - The Company is at Mont Kiara's Sunrise, just a wee 10min away from home. Client's place - Uptown, also 10min away from home. To office - go left. To client's - go right. Simple. Just how I like it.

I will have some minions under me (not sure whether that's a good thing yet)  and I start on Monday, the 16th. Can't say I am super-excited as at the end of the day, it's just another job for me. Though from now on, if I am about to lose it at work, I am reminded by Babe to keep chanting 'The $$$ Mantra'.

Think of the salary, think of the salary, think of the salary.

No comments: