Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 23

Project GC

I have been busy!

- Errands.
- Household chores.
- Going for massages with the gf.
- Project Declutter. On the scale of 10 of clutter-free success rate, we're an 8 now. The Wardrobe especially, looks smashing.
- Interviews. Yes, I've decided that I really do wanna continue working. So, I shall :)

And above all that, we have Project GC. Project GC requires time and strategy. Project GC can cause uninvited stress due to not-so-professional people / people without ethics. Project GC is the pot at the end of the rainbow.

I am working on it. I am working HARD on it. Mini treasures have been collected thus far, and I'm as happy as can be. Although seriously, Project GC IS the pot at the end of the rainbow. Not easy, but we'll be there, one step at a time.

Come sing with me now: "Slow and steady, we go. And to GC we go! "

*fingers and toes crossed* x

2 comments:

blink4blog said...

ape itu GC stands for?

Ms.A said...

Will reveal when Project GC is successful :)